London based Full Time
Impact Dance Foundation seeks a full time Producer to manage our events and performances based at our studio on Shaftesbury Avenue, London.
Do you have a passion for organising and delivering events, a love of logistics and an aptitude for working with young people?
Join our small friendly team as we embark on a year of organisational growth and development in our first year as an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
The Producer role will deliver our events and performance programme working with the young dancers of Impact Dance as part of our team.
Since 1995, Artistic Director, Hakeem Onibudo has been championing Hip-Hop Dance establishing Impact as a centre of excellence for talent development for youth aged 11 – 19 years. As a Black-led organisation we are committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive creative sector. The producer will work closely alongside the Artistic Director to bring events and performances to life. We particularly welcome applications from people from Black African/Caribbean backgrounds and from disabled people.
Please see the introduction to the role from our Senior Producer, Paige Jarrett
Please feel free to apply even if you don’t meet every criteria, we are open to conversations with people from outside the arts sector, and with transferable skills.
Terms & Conditions Salary
- Fixed term July 2023 – 31 March 2026
- Full time position 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible and hybrid working options available, with ideally office based 3 days a week with Tuesdays in office essential.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure (3 days)
- Access to coaching and personal professional development plan
- Salary Range £28,000 – £36,000 per annum, offered depending on experience/skills
- NEST pension scheme when eligible
- Office: Impact Dance, 235 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8EP
- All Impact Dance employed staff are required to be cleared by DBS
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a written statement (no more than 2 sides of A4) or a video statement (please provide an online link) to include:
- Why you are interested in the role
- How you meet the person specification with examples
- Provide 2 references, which will be taken up if you are made a conditional job offer.
Please also complete this Monitoring Form
Send to email@example.com
If you have any difficulties with the application process, or would like an informal chat about the position please contact Vicky Thornton on the above email or call 07884036244.
There is also the opportunity to see Impact Dance in action on Saturdays anytime between 10.30 and 4pm – please email to book a time slot to see our studio and have a look around.
DEADLINE: Tuesday 27th June 2023 12noon
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 4th July at our office: Impact Dance 235 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8EP. A contribution to travel expenses from candidates travelling from outside London will be offered.
If you have any questions about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07884036244.