Impact Dance is investing in professional development opportunities for dance artists who share our values and want to make an impact in the community.
Following the launch of our Continued Professional Development Dance Teaching course last year, Impact Dance is offering another opportunity to take the course FOR FREE in February 2024.
Our unique 4-day training course is an opportunity for dance artists to gain knowledge and understanding in:
- Impact’s values, mission, purpose and culture
- An introduction to Impact Dance’s distinctive style
- Management and communication skills for teaching dance with young people
- Safe dance practice and lesson planning
- Planning effective dance sessions
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety
- How to create an inclusive dance practice
Successful applicants will also receive a small financial bursary to cover loss of earnings, to assist them in attending.
The course will also introduce participants to future opportunities to work with Impact Dance as part of our growing teaching team. Our next course will run from the 19th – 23th of February (Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri) with an assessment day a fortnight later (4th March). Successful applicants must be able to commit to the whole 4-day course and assessment date in order to be in receipt of a bursary.
Please apply to Impact’s Head of Engagement, Joey GC at email@example.com to request an expression of interest form.
Deadline for application 26th January 2024 12.00pm.