Has your youth dance group missed performing live to an audience? Sign up now to perform at RE: DANCE on July 17th at The Scoop, London.
– All styles of dance welcome: Hip-Hop, contemporary, ballet, South Asian, Street Dance, South American – the list goes on!
– Maximum performance length is 5 minutes
– Maximum number of dancers is 8
– Solos and duets are welcome
– We welcome groups from all over the UK but please bear in mind there are no expenses offered
Limited spaces available so BE QUICK TO SIGN UP:
SIGN UP CLOSES 18TH OF JUNE
On the day:
– There will be no technical/dress rehearsals or changing facilities – just turn up and dance! (You will have sent your music in advance.)
– The show will be hosted by Hakeem Mr Impact with live DJs throughout!
RE: DANCE is an outdoor performance opportunity provided by Impact Dance in partnership with One Dance UK as part of London Bridge City Summer By The River. There will be no formal technical/dress rehearsals or changing facilities, but an exciting all-day event with live DJs showcasing raw youth dance talent.